The first ever
grain-free dessert for dogs! This chilled dessert is naturally sweetened with
evaporated cane juice and peanut butter. This fun and jiggly dessert is a
chilled treat just for your dog. Just add hot tap water, mix and put in the
fridge! Make anytime, and almost anywhere!
- Place contents of bag into a
- Add 1 cup of very hot tap water
- Mix for 1-2 minutes until all of the
powder is dissolved
- Pour liquid mixture into either a silicone pan or a glass
- Fill cavities of pan completely
- Place pan in refrigerator for 20
- When solid, pop out of silicone pan or cut squares from glass dish
Place Chillerz in an airtight container in the fridge. Good for 5
This is a gelatin based dessert, similar to famous Jello. Silicone
pans are the best and most fun way to make this dessert.
Ingredients: Gelatin, evaporated cane juice, tapioca starch and peanut.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 23.2%, Crude Fat (min.) 0.3%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.8%, Moisture (max.) 4.7%