Step-by-Step Help for Your Dog’s Separation Anxiety
Does Your Dog Hate to be Left Alone?
Does your dog destroy things when you’re away? Does he bark, howl, or have potty accidents in the house? Do you come home to a dog who is wild-eyed and panting? If so, your dog may have a separation issue. But not to worry! The solution is right here in your hands. This interactive workbook will guide you step by step to teach your dog to feel comfortable when left alone.
You’ll learn about:
- The role of management, nutrition, and exercise
- Whether pharmacological intervention could help
- How to build your dog’s confidence
- Creative management solutions
- Step-by-step behavior modification protocols
- Alternative therapies that can be invaluable
- How to put it all together in a customized plan
Although this book is aimed at owners, professional dog trainers and behavior specialists will find a wealth of information and specific tricks and tips to share with their clients as well.